Oracle Cloud SCM —Comprehensive Supply Chain Management
Oracle Supply Chain Cloud applications provide a comprehensive suite of capabilities for a broad range of industries. The suite consists of functional areas that can be implemented incrementally to facilitate your move to Cloud. As your partner, Infovity will design an implementation roadmap to ensure your success with Supply Chain.
Core functionality includes:
- Inventory Management: Provides visibility and material flow of company inventory assets in internal and external sites covering the entire supply chain. Flexible item costing can be defined for every aspect of the supply chain as well.
- Manufacturing: In today’s contract manufacturing centric supply chain, multiple modes can be supported from full turnkey to a specific outsourced operation. Industries requiring serial or lot-based manufacturing can also be supported.
- Planning: Supply Planning provides a robust easy-to-use tool to manage demand and supply requirements across the supply chain. For more complex demand management and shaping, Demand Management can add needed advanced demand capabilities.
- Procurement: The advanced procurement capability provides a complete Source-to-Settle solution. Collaboration and compliance features also help manage supplier interactions.
- Order Fulfillment: This supports orders from all channels, including internal order management and pricing to orchestrate a complete order to cash process for customers.
Complementary applications expand core supply chain in many industries, and Infovity can help determine a roadmap for use for:
- Asset Maintenance
- Product Management
- Supply Chain Collaboration
- Sales and Operations Planning
- SCM Analytics
Market disruptions over the past year highlighted the need for a digital supply chain that enables collaboration across the business. Watch our on-demand webinar, “Integrated Business Planning and Execution: Planning for Supply Chain Disruption,” to learn how market leaders quickly respond to changing market conditions and hear suggestions on where your transformation journey should begin.