Oracle E-Business Suite
Oracle E-Business Suite
Many High-Value Applications, One Partner for Maintenance and Upgrades
IT departments are facing high costs and long deployments for applications, infrastructure, and workloads, often resulting in the need to handle multi-vendor headaches and finger-pointing. For organizations looking to consolidate mixed legacy workloads, the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), and a partnership with Infovity to help implement, support, and maintain the solution, may be the ideal fit.
Oracle EBS is the most comprehensive suite of integrated global business applications. It provides automation across your enterprise because all the apps in the suite are engineered to work together. Infovity delivers the expertise needed to design and implement these scalable business solutions that automate your business processes using industry best practices.
The applications found in the Oracle EBS include:
- Oracle CRM: Provides a single, global basis of information that ensures all selling channels align with corporate objectives.
- Oracle Financials: Increases efficiency and reduces back-office costs with standardized processes for shared services, productivity tools, and integrated performance management.
- Oracle Human Resource Management System (HRMS): Is an integrated suite of applications that support all aspects of the HR function.
- Oracle Logistics: Enables logistics service providers to quickly introduce new services, improve operational efficiency, and adhere to global compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Oracle Supply Chain Applications: Integrates and automates all critical supply chain processes, providing a complete solution set to enable companies to power information-driven value chains.
- Oracle Order Management: Is an integrated, centrally managed, and globally-available platform for order management that helps improve the entire ordering and fulfillment process across the order-to-cash lifecycle.
- Oracle Transportation Management: Manages all transportation activity throughout a global supply chain and helps to reduce freight costs, optimize service levels, and automate processes.
- Oracle Warehouse Management System: Combines the speed and savings of the cloud with best-of-breed warehouse management and fulfillment capabilities.
“Our solutions are as smart as the people who create them. I’m very thankful for the committed men and women at Infovity that make our customers more efficient and productive.”
Vikash Kothari, Executive Management
Eight years at Oracle
Infovity team member since 2008
Yelp sources Infovity to create a 5-star scalable platform to streamline and centralize data using Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Financials, Service Contracts, Purchasing and Oracle Human Resources.