The Construction and Engineering Industry weathered the storm of the 2008 recession and shown us resilience that we are further witnessing in the latter part of the COVID pandemic. As this industry continues to face intense margin pressures, project management risk, and rising demand expectations from owners and customers, there are opportunities where forward-thinking organizations can employ to leapfrog their competition.
Engineering and Construction, along with Energy and Utilities, are preparing for our future infrastructure. This future infrastructure needs to consider sustainability and environmental contemplation so generationally we can reap the benefits.
With a modern and comprehensive set of cloud applications, Oracle and Infovity can provide the solutions to navigate business today and for decades to come.
Your organization can realize the benefits through:
- A complete set of mobile applications allowing field personnel increased productivity in doing their day-to-day activities
- Sourcing and procurement applications to control costs in an industry of rising costs
- Visibility to ongoing projects prevents poor project performance from being caught at the end of the project when it is too late
- State of the art Human Resource applications allowing companies to take advantage of shortages in the labor market
- Asset Tracking and Equipment Maintenance as an integrated solution that connects your maintenance, supply chain, and financial applications