Infovity to Connect Parts Manufacturer in the Cloud with Oracle ERP and SCM
Go-Live Date: March 2021
Spire Manufacturing is a parts manufacturer and prime government contractor for the U.S. military. New Department of Defense (DoD) requirements require contractors and manufacturers to comply with the updated system guidelines, which Oracle provides in its specialty data cloud data centers. In fact, Oracle is one of the few systems certified for DoD.
- Unified Spire’s Finance and Supply Chain in the Cloud
- Financial close reduced by 50%
- Procurement and Order Management improved customer service and inventory reduction
- Met Department of Defense’s new compliance guidelines
- Spire is more agile and competitive than ever
If you’re ready to unify your business in the Cloud, Infovity has a blueprint ready to go. Schedule a review today or read some of our recent Cloud success stories.