Banks need a robust content management platform and state-of-the-art analytic capabilities to be cost-effective and competitive. Managers need granular visibility into revenue and expenses to meet the institution’s business objectives and bottom line. Microsoft Excel-based manual processes can’t provide the information required to ensure your bank is on track to be profitable in a timely manner.
Infovity delivers banking-specific, pre-packaged solutions using Oracle EPBCS as a platform, which you can leverage to budget and forecast:
- Net revenue from a wide range of sources including interest on loans and interest payments from the debt securities, as well as monthly account, ATMs, and overdraft fees
- Net expenses including interest paid on deposits, CDs, and short-term borrowing
Operational costs such as branch overhead and salaries
- Net interest margins to validate the return on investing your funds in comparison to its expenses on the same investments
Integration with Leading Banking Platforms Maximizes Existing Technology Investments
The Infovity Oracle EPBCS solution integrates with Jack Henry, Fiserv, and other popular platforms and offers more than seven different loan scenarios, various CD modeling, and pre-built templates for comparing balance sheets, actuals, and measuring profitability.
Infovity value-add includes:
- Significant reduction in annual planning cycle time
- Improved accuracy of interest income, interest expense, and overall confidence in the income statement and balance sheet plans
- Streamlined preparation of non-interest income and non-interest expense budgets across branches
- Integrated management reporting process for visibility on actual versus budget versus forecast variance
- Ability to budget purchased funds and sold funds accurately to measure branch, portfolio, and product profitability
- Rapid implementation with “Go Live” in 4 to 6 weeks
Integrate Oracle EPBCS at lightning speed with Infovity’s Pre-Built EPBCS Solution for Banking. Click here to watch our recent webinar.