Employment : Fulltime
Office Location : United States
Remote Work : Allowed
Travel : None
Senior Recruiter at Infovity will be responsible for providing end-to-end recruiting services, which involve identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring competent candidates who meet the present and future staffing requirements. Senior Recruiter will also create and execute recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates through various channels such as job postings, social media, networking, business and employee referrals. Additionally, Senior Recruiter will build relationships with hiring managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of their needs, challenges, and organizational culture in order to make the best hiring decisions and bring in the most suitable talent for the company. The ideal candidate for the role should have extensive recruiting experience in the area of Oracle Applications, with a high-level understanding of related technologies.
- Manage complete life cycle of communication with candidates, starting from the initial phone screening, scheduling interviews, and extending job offers.
- Collaborate with managers to anticipate and fulfill the company’s changing demands, and to bring in top-tier talent to the organization.
- Source, screen and review applications and phone screen candidates to gather important details about candidates, such as their work history, educational background, job skills, and desired salary.
- Create and publish all open positions internally and externally and then use one’s skills to source, screen and prepare candidates for interviews with the leads and hiring managers.
- Ensure background verifications are completed, communicate candidate status, and coordinate Orientation and training start dates.
- Build, cultivate, and sustain networks of qualified, passive candidates and create mechanisms to effectively manage a candidate pool.
- At least 7+ years of experience in recruiting experience.
- At least 3+ year of experience in recruiting resources with Oracle Applications skill set.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Maintain awareness of competitor practices, industry trends and recruitment standards.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using networking and job sites.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference checks)
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, complex, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should have the ability to articulate and promote the Company and Position to prospective candidates.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education.
The total compensation for this position, depending on the candidate’s experience, will be in the range of $75,000 to $100,000.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance, Life insurance, and AD&D
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Matching
- Monthly Telecommuting Allowance
- Annual Discretionary Bonuses
- EAP-Health Advocate Services
- Paid-Holidays, Flexible Time-Off Policy
Email resume to: email@example.com
Infovity Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.