Oracle SCM Cloud Manager
Position: Full-time, regular
Location: Remote-US only
Travel (US): 25% – 50% depending on the projects requirements.
As an Oracle SCM Cloud Manager, you are responsible for leading projects and teams, implementing multiple Cloud core Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules, as follows:
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Determine requirements by interviewing client personnel, reviewing documentation, and facilitating working sessions.
- Recommends, develops, and executes plans for additional software module implementations based on business requirements.
- Prepare design documentation and work with application delivery resources as necessary to support business requirements.
- Prepare and present updates on projects to executive management.
- Work with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts and work with various teams (in an offshore-onsite model) to handle the integration and acceptance testing.
- Create business process models based on the requirements.
- Adept at mapping industry trends and best practices to the client’s unique requirements and processes to determine applicable fit.
- Use Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates, and method to set up the system to meet the desired business process and requirements.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand data improvement and focus areas of business for Information Management.
- Experience of 3-4 full life cycle implementations in Oracle Supply Chain suite / BOM/WIP/Costing within Oracle Cloud Implementation and hands-on experience in Oracle ERP, Cloud Mfg. or SCM modules R12/R13.
- At least ten years of experience with an Information Technology/Management Consulting environment that requires regular travel.
- Have strong business communication and customer management skills.
- Ability to interact at all levels of clients’ organizations.
- Ability to work on more than 1 project at the same time and to Contribute to Practice improvements
- Strong Functional Knowledge of Oracle’s ERP & SCM Cloud modules, including:
- Order Management
- Shipping Execution
- Advanced Pricing
- Intercompany transactions
- Bill of Material
- Costing or Quality Cost Planning
- Central Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- Global Order Promising Production Scheduling
- Sales & Operation Planning
- Discrete Manufacturing suite WMS
- MSCA Business Intelligence EDI
Compensation Type: for Full-time employment
- At the Consulting Manager level in California, the estimated base salary* range for this job
is $82,500 to $161,500 per year
- New York City Pay Range: from $82,500 to $161,500 per annum;
- Colorado Pay Range : from $82,500 to $153,000 per annum;
- Washington Pay Range: from $72,000 to $156,200 per annum;
*The actual Salary paid to an individual will vary based on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets; level of experience, training certifications; other business and organizational needs, and required travel, if applicable.
General Benefits for Full-time hire:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, Long term disability, Life insurance, and AD&D; Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Spending Account (HSA), 401(k) Savings with company match, EAP-Health Advocate Services, Paid Holidays, All-purpose Paid Time Off (PTO).
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Infovity Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.