Office Location: United States
Remote Work: Allowed
As an Oracle SCM Cloud Manager, you are responsible for leading projects and teams, implementing multiple Cloud Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules. The ideal candidate should collaborate with our Clients to understand their business requirements, design solutions and support the implementation process to facilitate successful project delivery. In this position, you’ll be collaborating with our talented and dynamic group of consultants and getting a glimpse of our company’s culture of being a dependable advisor to our Clients. You’ll have the chance to bring in innovative concepts and ideas while utilizing our well established processes and best practices. In addition, this role will involve close coordination with project and support colleagues located in India.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Determine requirements by interviewing client personnel, reviewing documentation, and facilitating working sessions.
- Recommends, develops, and executes plans for additional software module implementations based on business requirements.
- Prepare design documentation and work with application delivery resources as necessary to support business requirements.
- Prepare and present updates on projects to executive management.
- Work with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts and work with various teams (in an offshore-onsite model) to handle the integration and acceptance testing.
- Create business process models based on the requirements.
- Adept at mapping industry trends and best practices to the client’s unique requirements and processes to determine applicable fit.
- Use Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates, and method to set up the system to meet the desired business process and requirements.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand data improvement and focus areas of business for Information Management.
- At least 15+ years of Implementation / Support experience in implementing Oracle ERP Applications.
- At least 4 Oracle Cloud SCM/MFG implementations, working as Lead functional consultant.
- Have strong business communication and customer management skills.
- Ability to interact at all levels of clients’ organizations.
- Ability to work and manage multiple projects at the same time and to contribute to Practice improvements.
- Strong Functional Knowledge of Oracle’s ERP & SCM Cloud modules, including:
- Order Management
- Shipping Execution
- Advanced Pricing
- Bill of Material
- Costing or Quality Cost Planning
- Central Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- Global Order Promising Production Scheduling
- Sales & Operation Planning
- Discrete Manufacturing suite WMS
- MSCA Business Intelligence EDI
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education plus relevant experience.
- The total compensation for this position for fulltime employment will be in the range of $160,000 to $200,000.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance, Life insurance, and AD&D
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Matching
- Monthly Telecommuting Allowance
- Annual Discretionary Bonuses
- EAP-Health Advocate Services
- Paid-Holidays, Flexible Time-Off Policy
Email resume to: email@example.com
Infovity Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.