Location (1): Dallas, Texas (or)
Location (2): Palo Alto, CA
Position: Full-time, regular
Travel: 25%-50% (Nationwide)
- As an Oracle SCM Cloud Manager, you are responsible for leading projects and teams, implementing multiple Cloud core Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules, as follows:
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Determine requirements by interviewing client personnel, reviewing documentation, and facilitating working sessions.
- Recommends, develops and executes plans for additional software module implementations based on business requirements.
- Prepare design documentation and work with application delivery resources as necessary to support business requirements.
- Prepare and present updates on projects to executive management.
- Work with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts and work with various teams (in an offshore-onsite model) to handle the integration and acceptance testing.
- Create business process models based on the requirements.
- Adept at mapping industry trends and best practices to the client’s unique requirements and processes to determine applicable fit.
- Use Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates, and method and able to set up the system to meet the desired business process and requirements.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand data improvement and focus areas of business for Information Management.
- Experience of 3-4 full life cycle implementation in Oracle Supply Chain suite / BOM/WIP/Costing within Oracle Cloud Implementation and hands-on experience in Oracle ERP, Cloud Mfg. or SCM modules R12/R13.
- At least 10 years of experience with Information Technology/Management Consulting environment that requires regular travel.
- Strong business communication and customer management skills.
- Ability to interact at all levels of clients’ organizations.
Strong Functional Knowledge of Oracle’s ERP & SCM modules to include:
- Order Management
- Shipping Execution
- Advanced Pricing
- Intercompany transactions
- Bill of Material
- Costing or Quality Cost Planning
- Central Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- Global Order Promising Production Scheduling
- Sales & Operation Planning
- Discrete Manufacturing suite WMS
- MSCA Business Intelligence EDI
Send your resume to email@example.com
Infovity Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.