Oracle Cloud Projects (PPM) Lead Functional Consultant
Employment : Fulltime
Office Location : Hyderabad, India
Remote Work : Allowed
Oracle Cloud Projects (PPM) lead functional consultant is responsible for working closely with our Clients to help them implement Oracle Cloud solutions and be the SME in Project Portfolio Management (PPM). The ideal candidate should collaborate with our Clients to understand their business requirements, design solutions and support the implementation process to facilitate successful project delivery. In this position, you’ll be collaborating with our talented and dynamic group of consultants and getting a glimpse of our company’s culture of being a dependable advisor to our Clients. You’ll have the chance to bring in innovative concepts and ideas while utilizing our well established processes and best practices. In addition, this role will involve close coordination with project and support colleagues located in USA.
- Implement and Support Projects module (PPM) in Oracle Cloud ERP production systems.
- Gather business requirements, document those, do fit gap analysis and map them to Oracle Cloud ERP application.
- Engage business users spanning multiple business units and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes to ensure effective technology solutions.
- Do system configurations, create functional design documents, develop and document test scripts.
- Conduct requirement and design workshops, manage and run conference room pilots, and drive user testing and training workshops.
- Work with all stakeholders to monitor and track progress of workstreams to ensure successful go-live.
- Co-ordinate with the onshore functional and technical teams as needed for all project deliverables throughout the different phases of the implementation.
- At least 10+ years of Implementation / Support experience in implementing Oracle ERP Applications.
- At least 4 Oracle Cloud Projects implementations, working as Projects (PPM) lead functional consultant.
- Excellent functional knowledge and hands-on experience on Oracle PPM cloud offerings such as Project Costing, Project Billing and Project Control.
- Knowledge of integrations with other modules including General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Expenses, Revenue Management, Subscription Management and Time and Labor.
- Must have good understanding of PPM batch process, PPM Reports (OTBI, analytics), PPM Integrations with offerings (ERP Cloud)
- Good knowledge in Oracle Finance modules, General Ledger (GL), Payables (AP), Receivables (AR), and Revenue Management.
- Good knowledge on end-to-end Inter-company Billing, and reconciliation.
- Good Knowledge about Data Conversion/Migrations, Inbound/Outbound interfaces, and Reports.
- Ability to Configure Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
- Strong consulting experience and business analytical skills to gather and document business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, business process designs, managing conference room pilots (CRPs), perform functional configuration, perform functional testing and conduct user training workshops.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks on assignments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work well with onsore teams.
Bachelor of Engineering/CA/MBA/PGDM in Finance
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org