Employment : Fulltime / Consultant
Office Location : United States
Remote Work : Allowed
Travel : 15%
Oracle Cloud HCM Time & Labor, Absene lead functional consultant is responsible for working closely with the business partners / business to support and deliver system solutions. This will require thorough understanding of end-to-end business processes of Oracle Cloud HCM Applications. The person will provide hands on guidance on business requirements development, support, system design and delivery. The ideal candidate should have prior Oracle Cloud HCM implementation consulting experience, with expertise in implementing Oracle Cloud Time & Labor and Absence modules. Candidate will be part of Oracle Fusion HCM implementation team for Clients.
- Implement and Support Oracle Cloud HCM production systems.
- Work as a subject matter expert in Oracle Cloud Time & Labor and Absence modules advising Clients and internal team members on the design solutions and best practices.
- Gather business requirements, document those, do fit gap analysis and map them to Oracle Cloud HCM application.
- Perform system configurations, create functional design documents, develop and document test scripts.
- Drive Requirement workshops, Prototypes, CRP and UAT sessions with the clients.
- Write Functional requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to keep the modules on track for a successful go-live.
- Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts for all technical components and functional process and flows.
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts and resolve issues raised in various implementation phase.
- Develop end-user documentation and training materials for client users and administrators for use and maintenance for the Cloud HCM Solutions
- Deliver and conduct end-user training and workshops.
- Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Co-ordinate with the offshore functional and technical team as needed to for all project deliverables throughout the different phases of the implementation.
- At least 10+ years of Implementation / Support experience in implementing Oracle HCM Applications.
- At least 4 Oracle Cloud Time & Labor and Absence implementations, working as a lead functional consultant.
- Understanding of detailed OTL & Absence configuration flow and structure.
- Understanding of integration points between Cloud Time and Labor & Absence with each other and also other Oracle HCM Cloud modules (e.g. Payroll, Compensation etc.).
- Ability to configure to all types of Absence plans including Accrual, Qualification, No Entitlement, Compensatory etc.
- Knowledge on Work shifts, Work schedules, Scheduler profiles.
- Expertise in Payroll and Project Timecards configuration including Time Repository Rules.
- Ability to configure Time Entry and Calculation Rules, Web Clock and Time Device Configuration etc.
- Ability to determine derived factors, eligibility profiles and other compensation objects required and configure them as needed.
- Experience working with third party payroll and time administrators like ADP and Kronos is a plus.
- Hands on experience in writing fast formulas, including time entry and time calculation and Absence Fast formulas is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks on assignments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to work well with offshore teams.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education plus relevant experience.
The total compensation for this position for fulltime employment will be in the range of $140,000 to $180,000.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance, Life insurance, and AD&D
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Matching
- Monthly Telecommuting Allowance
- Annual Discretionary Bonuses
- EAP-Health Advocate Services
- Paid-Holidays, Flexible Time-Off Policy
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Infovity Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.