Oracle Subscriptions & Revenue Management Cloud Lead Functional Consultant
Employment : Fulltime / Contractor
Office Location : Dallas, Texas
Remote Work : Allowed
Travel : 15%
Oracle Subscriptions & Revenue Management Cloud lead functional consultant is responsible for working closely with our Clients to help them implement Oracle Cloud solutions and be the SME in Subscriptions & Revenue Management. The ideal candidate should collaborate with our Clients to understand their business requirements, design solutions and support the implementation process to facilitate successful project delivery. In this position, you’ll be collaborating with our talented and dynamic group of consultants and getting a glimpse of our company’s culture of being a dependable advisor to our Clients. You’ll have the chance to bring in innovative concepts and ideas while utilizing our well established processes and best practices. In addition, this role will involve close coordination with project and support colleagues located in India.
- Implement and Support Subscriptions and Revenue Management module in Oracle Cloud ERP production systems.
- Gather business requirements, document those, do fit gap analysis and map them to Oracle Cloud ERP application.
- Engage business users spanning multiple business units and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes to ensure effective technology solutions.
- Do system configurations, create functional design documents, develop and document test scripts.
- Conduct requirement and design workshops, manage and run conference room pilots, and drive user testing and training workshops.
- Work with all stakeholders to monitor and track progress of workstreams to ensure successful go-live.
- Co-ordinate with the offshore functional and technical teams as needed for all project deliverables throughout the different phases of the implementation.
- At least 10+ years of Implementation / Support experience in implementing Oracle ERP Applications.
- At least 2 Oracle Subscriptions Cloud implementations, working as Subscriptions lead functional consultant.
- Excellent functional knowledge and hands-on experience on Oracle Subscriptions Cloud and Revenue Management Cloud
- Excellent functional knowledge and hands-on experience on Oracle Fusion Pricing and Installed Base
- Experience working with Oracle CPQ and Order Management Cloud
- Must have good understanding of Saas Extensions – using Groovy, Algorithms, Application Composer
- Knowledge of integrations with other modules including Accounts Receivables, Revenue Management, Order Management and CPQ
- Good knowledge in Oracle Finance modules, General Ledger (GL), Receivables (AR), and Revenue Management.
- Good Knowledge in configuring SLA rules
- Good Knowledge in Oracle SCM – Order Management, Pricing and Product management
- Good Knowledge of REST APIs and Integration Cloud
- Good Knowledge about Data Conversion/Migrations, Inbound/Outbound interfaces, and Reports.
- Ability to Configure Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
- Strong consulting experience and business analytical skills to gather and document business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, business process designs, managing conference room pilots (CRPs), perform functional configuration, perform functional testing and conduct user training workshops.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks on assignments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work well with offshore teams.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education plus relevant experience, in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Management, Business Administration, or related technical field.
The total compensation for this position for fulltime employment, depending on the candidate’s experience, will be in the range of $140,000 to $170,000.
All fulltime employees are eligible for profit sharing plan.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Long-term disability insurance, Life insurance, and AD&D
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Savings with company match
- EAP-Health Advocate Services
- Paid-Holidays, All-purpose Paid-Time off (PTO)
Email resume to: email@example.com
Infovity Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.