Position: Full-time, regular
Location: Remote-US only
Travel: Up to 25% Nationwide – US
- Successfully managed implementation of Oracle Cloud / EBS, ERP, SCM and or HCM or EPM Cloud projects.
- Work with a global team to ensure successful project delivery from start to finish.
- Manage project planning, budgeting, and execution.
- Define and manage project plans, milestones, budgets, and engagement profitability.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Manage customer expectations and be able to monitor for scope closely.
- Manage the agreed scope of the Project(s) to ensure that Change Requests are called out, decided upon, and adjusted against the timeline.
- Identify inter-dependencies between the various stakeholder groups to ensure all are aligned, and risks are identified, mitigated, and communicated.
- Control and report progress to the Steering Group/Sponsor and internally within Infovity and escalate any issues, as appropriate, on time, and initiate corrective action where necessary to keep the Project(s) on track.
- Closely monitor and report on the project budget.
- 10+ years of Oracle ERP experience consisting of at least 5+ years of Project Management experience in managing of Oracle Cloud / EBS, ERP and or HCM projects implementations.
- Must have managed 4-5 end-to-end Oracle Cloud implementations.
- Overall strong Project Management capabilities and proven experience in delivering complex Oracle Applications projects using Oracle AIM and OUM methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of implementing of Oracle Cloud / EBS, ERP and or HCM projects end to end.
- Strong experience in delivery and implementation working for a consultancy/systems integrator.
- Experience in Project Planning tools like Microsoft Projects is a must.
- Strong experience in managing budgets, commercials, and Customer experience.
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Must have strong organization, documentation, and communication skills.
Compensation Type: For Full-time employment
- California Pay Range: from $87,300 to $170,000 per annum
- Colorado Pay Range: from $82,500 to $153,000 per annum
- New York City Pay Range: from $82,500 to $161,500 per annum
- Washington Pay Range: from $92,200 to $161,500 per annum
* The actual Salary paid to an individual will vary based on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets; level of experience, training certifications; other business and organizational needs, and required travel, if applicable
General Benefits for Full-time Hire:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, Long term disability, Life insurance, and AD&D; Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Spending Account (HSA), 401(k) Savings with company match, EAP-Health Advocate Services, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Holidays, All-purpose Paid Time Off (PTO).
Send resume to: email@example.com.
Infovity Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.