Employment : Fulltime
Office Location : United States
Remote Work : Allowed
Travel : 15%
As an Oracle Cloud Project Manager, your main responsibility will be to oversee a team of Consultants and Client personnel, guiding them through all phases of Oracle Cloud ERP implementation projects. This role requires extensive project management expertise within a Consulting firm, as well as a comprehensive understanding of Oracle Cloud Applications and the ability to facilitate successful implementation of non-routine and complex business solutions, providing structure discipline, guidance and direction.
Working in partnership with a client-side project manager, the role involves a range of duties, including project planning, communication, coordination, issue management, risk reduction, escalation, and budget tracking. The individual will serve as a liaison between technical, functional, and client-side resources during implementation and post-implementation support. The ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent project management and leadership abilities, and possess a proven track record of successfully delivering projects on schedule, within budget, and with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction.
In addition, this role will involve close coordination with project and support colleagues across the globe.
- Successfully manage implementation of Oracle Cloud ERP/SCM/HCM projects.
- Manage project planning, budgeting, and execution.
- Define and manage project plans, milestones, budgets, and engagement profitability.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Manage customer expectations and be able to closely monitor for scope creep.
- Managing the agreed scope of the project to ensure that Change Requests are clearly called out, agreed upon and adjusted against the timeline.
- Identify inter-dependencies between the various stakeholder groups to ensure all are aligned and risks are identified, mitigated, and communicated.
- Control and report progress to the Steering Group/Sponsor, and internally within Infovity and escalate any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner, initiate corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
- Perform Resource Management, Resource Utilization, Planning, Estimation, Release Management and Risk Management.
- Work with all stakeholders to monitor and track progress of workstreams to ensure successful go-live.
- Closely monitor and report on project budget.
- Travel to client sites as required.
- Work with a global team to ensure successful project delivery from start to finish.
- 15+ years of Oracle ERP experience consisting of at least 5+ years of Project Management experience in managing Oracle Cloud implementations.
- Must have managed 3-5 end-to-end Oracle Cloud implementations.
- Overall strong Project Management capabilities and proven experience in delivering complex Oracle Applications projects using Oracle AIM and OUM methodologies.
- High level functional knowledge of Oracle ERP or SCM or HCM Applications.
- Strong knowledge of implementing Oracle Cloud ERP projects end to end.
- Strong experience in delivery and implementation working for a consultancy / systems integrator.
- Experience in Project Planning tools like Microsoft Projects is a must.
- Strong experience in managing budgets, commercials, and Customer experience.
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Excellent organization, documentation, and communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education plus relevant experience, in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Management, Business Administration, or related technical field.
The total compensation for this position for fulltime employment, depending on the candidate’s experience, will be in the range of $150,000 to $180,000.
All fulltime employees are eligible for profit sharing plan.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Long-term disability insurance, Life insurance, and AD&D
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Savings with company match
- EAP-Health Advocate Services
- Paid-Holidays, All-purpose Paid-Time off (PTO)
Email resume to: email@example.com
Infovity Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.