Location: United States, Remote with 10% travel
Eligibility: US Citizens or Green Card Holders
Infovity is a leading Oracle Applications consulting boutique firm specializing in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to our clients. With a focus on Oracle Applications, we have a track record of helping organizations optimize their ERP processes and drive business growth. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant to join our team.
Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant is expected to be knowledgeable in end-to-end process flow of Oracle EBS Financials and SCM Applications and provide technical architectural guidance to internal teams and customers using/adopting Oracle EBS products and services.
As part of your role, you’ll be responsible for delivering optimal technical solutions for one or more projects. This will involve helping to establish the project’s scope and determining the size of the required work. You’ll also be tasked with developing technical architecture that effectively addresses technical challenges, as well as integrating the platform with third-party services. Working alongside other top-notch professionals in the field, you’ll be involved in developing and implementing cutting-edge, high-quality solutions using Oracle EBS Applications. In addition, you’ll be involved in a range of activities that encompass thought leadership, mentoring teams, design, development, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Responsible for Operations support for Financials and SCM modules, including Month-End Close, Year-End Close activities.
- Take lead role in planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions in implementation projects.
- Triage, analyze Oracle application issues received from the customers through the Helpdesk.
- Understand technical requirements and collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and test the proposed solution.
- Provide support for Integration testing, User Acceptance Testing during Release cycles
- Responsible to develop ad-hoc SQL queries and reports, analyze complex data sets in response to Customer needs.
- Troubleshoot technical and functional issues involving SQL, PL/SQL, data fixes and provide solutions through configurations, setup changes
- Support ITSM activities, work on Incident Requests, Service Requests, Change Requests and Root Cause Analysis / Problems
- At least 10+ years of Implementation / Support experience in implementing Oracle EBS Applications including R12.
- Strong experience providing operations and maintenance support of Oracle EBS Modules – Financials, Project Accounting, Inventory, Supply Chain, Procurement, Materials, Planning, Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Workflows and OTL
- Ability to support requirements gathering with end users, conduct workshops, develop requirements, and design documents.
- Experience investigating, researching, and resolving production issues and performing Root Cause Analysis.
- Knowledge of Oracle Forms, Reports, Workflow, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience working on CEMLIs.
- Ability to develop test scenarios, support unit testing and user acceptance testing.
- Develop associated EBS documentation including but not limited to requirements, design, code testing and end user documents, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential, and the candidate must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing offshore teams is a must.
- Experience working on helpdesk support services in an ITSM environment.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance, Life insurance, and AD&D
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Matching
- Monthly Telecommuting Allowance
- Annual Discretionary Bonuses
- EAP-Health Advocate Services
- Paid-Holidays, Flexible Time-Off Policy
Join our team at Infovity and help drive the success of our clients in harnessing the power of Oracle Cloud Financials Applications. We look forward to welcoming a passionate and results-driven Oracle EBS Techo-Functional Consultant to our organization.
Infovity is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.