Employment : Fulltime / Contract-to-Hire
Office Location : Hyderabad, India
Remote Work : Allowed
Compensation : Best in Industry
Oracle Cloud HCM Technical Manager is expected to be knowledgeable in end-to-end process flow of Oracle Cloud HCM Applications and provide technical architectural guidance to internal teams and customers using/adopting Oracle Cloud HCM products and services.
As part of your role, you’ll be responsible for delivering optimal technical solutions for one or more projects. This will involve helping to establish the project’s scope and determining the size of the required work. You’ll also be tasked with developing technical architecture that effectively addresses technical challenges, as well as integrating the platform with third-party services. Working alongside other top-notch professionals in the field, you’ll be involved in developing and implementing cutting-edge, high-quality solutions using Oracle Cloud HCM Applications. In addition, you’ll be involved in a range of activities that encompass thought leadership, mentoring teams, design, development, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Take lead role in planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions in implementation projects.
- Understand technical requirements and collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and test the proposed solution.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to multiple teams involved in building innovative technical components.
- Liaise with Onsite teams and clients to resolve technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Co-ordinate with the Onsite functional and technical team as needed for all project deliverables throughout the different phases of the implementation.
- At least 12+ years of Implementation / Support experience in implementing Oracle HCM Applications.
- At least 4 full lifecycle Oracle Cloud HCM implementations, working as a Technical Architect/Manager.
- Should have a proven track record of leadership and team management, demonstrating the ability to provide strategic planning and oversight.
- Design and create architecture specifications for Oracle Cloud HCM solutions with specific experience around data extracts, data migration, integration with other systems and reporting capabilities.
- Extensive Experience on Fast Formulas, BI Publisher, OTBI reports, HCM Extracts and HDL.
- Good knowledge of SOAP and REST Web services.
- Data extraction from legacy system for data migration. Analysis of legacy system and scripts development for data extraction in Fusion supported HDL formats.
- Interface design development from HCM cloud to third party system.
- Should have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and must have led teams in the implementation of technical solutions.
- Should be well-versed in the latest technical trends and must be able to provide insights on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Should have a proven track record of delivering solutions within defined timeframes while performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Ensure quality of technical components as per organization coding standards.
- Conduct training and develops user procedures, coding standards and guidelines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential, and the candidate must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Should have a desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills and should be comfortable working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing offshore teams is a must.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education plus relevant experience.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org