Employment : Fulltime / Contract-to-Hire
Office Location : United States
Remote Work : Allowed
Travel : 15%
Oracle Cloud HCM Solution Architect is expected to be knowledgeable in end-to-end process flow of Oracle Cloud HCM Applications and provide business and technical architectural guidance to internal teams and customers using/adopting Oracle Cloud HCM products and services.
As part of your role, you’ll be responsible for delivering optimal architectural solutions for one or more projects. This will involve helping to establish the project’s scope and determining the size of the required work, as well as leading Proof of Concept developments. You’ll also be tasked with developing solution architecture that effectively addresses the business problem, as well as integrating the platform with third-party services and creating complex features that meet clients’ needs. Working alongside other top-notch professionals in the field, you’ll be involved in developing and implementing cutting-edge, high-quality solutions using Oracle Cloud HCM Applications. Additionally, you’ll be involved in pre-sales and other client-focused pursuits to ensure that their business needs are met. In addition, you’ll be involved in a range of activities that encompass thought leadership, mentoring, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Develop architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for Oracle Cloud HCM Applications.
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Work with all stakeholders to monitor and track progress of workstreams to ensure successful project execution.
- Take lead role in planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions in implementation projects.
- Create Proof-of-Concept projects to validate the solution.
- Understand functional requirements and collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and test the proposed solution.
- Provide architectural guidance and mentorship to multiple teams involved in building innovative applications.
- Liaise with offshore teams and clients to resolve technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Co-ordinate with the offshore functional and technical team as needed for all project deliverables throughout the different phases of the implementation.
- At least 15+ years of Implementation / Support experience in implementing Oracle HCM Applications.
- At least 4 full lifecycle Oracle Cloud HCM implementations, working as a Solution.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working with a professional services company or a consulting firm.
- Should have a proven track record of leadership and team management, demonstrating the ability to provide strategic planning and oversight.
- Should have complete understanding of the Product and Business processes related to Oracle HCM Cloud Applications.
- Design and create architecture specifications for Oracle Cloud HCM solutions with specific experience around security roles, access and domain, data extracts, data migration, integration with other systems and reporting capabilities.
- Configure, develop, and oversee Oracle HCM Cloud modules including Core HR, Benefits, Absences, Time & Labor, Payroll, Compensate and Talent & Performance.
- Partner cross-functionally to understand functional requirements and execute implementation, testing, and deployment with required technical documentation, peer review, and approval.
- Should have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and must have led teams in the implementation of solutions according to the design and architecture.
- Should be well-versed in the latest architecture trends and must be able to provide insights on market/technical conditions and future direction. They must be able to define new solutions and drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Should have a proven track record of delivering solutions within defined timeframes while performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Conduct training and develops user procedures and guidelines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential, and the candidate must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Should have a desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills, and should be comfortable working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing offshore teams is a must.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education plus relevant experience.
The total compensation for this position for full-time employment will be in the range of $140,000 to $180,000.
All full-time employees are eligible for profit sharing plan.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Long-term disability insurance, Life insurance, and AD&D
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Spending Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Savings with company match
- EAP-Health Advocate Services
- Paid-Holidays, All-purpose Paid-Time off (PTO)
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Infovity Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.