Employment: Fulltime / Contract-to-Hire
Office Location: Hyderabad, India
Remote Work: Allowed
Compensation: Best in Industry
A Core HR functional consultant in Oracle Cloud HCM Applications responsible for working closely with the business partners / business to support and deliver system solutions. This will require thorough understanding of end-to-end business processes of Oracle Cloud HCM Applications. The person will provide hands on guidance on business requirements development, support, system design and delivery. The ideal candidate should have prior Oracle Fusion HCM implementation consulting experience, with expertise in implementing Oracle Global Core HR module. Candidate will be part of teams Oracle Fusion HCM implementations for clients.
- Implement and Support Oracle Cloud HCM production systems.
- Gather business requirements, document those, do fit gap analysis and map them to Oracle Cloud HCM application.
- Engage business users spanning multiple business units and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes to ensure effective technology solutions.
- Do system configurations, create functional design documents, develop and document test scripts.
- Conduct requirement and design workshops, manage and run conference room pilots and user testing and training workshops.
- Work with all stakeholders to monitor and track progress of workstreams to ensure successful go-live.
- Co-ordinate with the onshore functional and technical team as needed for all project deliverables throughout the different phases of the implementation.
- At least 10+ years of Implementation / Support experience in implementing Oracle HCM Applications.
- At least 3 implementations of Oracle Cloud HCM applications, working as a Core HR lead functional consultant.
- Understanding of the unified Oracle HCM solution and the touch points with other HCM modules (e.g. Talent, Absence, Payroll, Recruiting etc.).
- Expertise in configuration of Enterprise structures and Core HR foundational setups.
- Ability to configure self-service transactions, approval workflows and notifications.
- Experience with Oracle HCM Security setup including roles and security profiles.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks on assignments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education plus relevant experience.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org