Office Location: Hyderabad, India
Remote Work: Allowed
Compensation: Best in Industry
Infovity is seeking an Oracle Cloud Financials Lead Consultant with 10+ years of experience working with Oracle Cloud. The role involves leading cross functional discussions at various levels with client business users to analyze requirements, brainstorm, and articulate solutions and recommend industry best practices to stakeholders. This role is responsible for documenting a gap analysis against standard Oracle functional flows and providing a solution using both standard and customized solutions. The role will document, configure, test, demonstrate and teach end users in the final solution throughout the implementation life cycle including support at go-live.
- Clear understanding of the implementation life cycle using Oracle Cloud
- Understand and document business requirements through client interviews and other research.
- Work with client to develop and document business solutions, ensuring that business requirements are met
- Create design and configuration documentation for modules being implemented.
- Configure Oracle Cloud modules based on design requirements.
- Help solution, document and test technical enhancements to Cloud including Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflows (RICEW)
- Lead regular project status meetings for assigned team and actively participate in project’s regular status and/or issues meetings.
- 10+ years progressive experience in a consulting environment or related industry experience working directly with Oracle E-Business Suite or Oracle Cloud Fusion Applications
- Successful experience as an Oracle Cloud lead on at least 3 full life cycle implementations
- Experience with business processes around and in implementing the following Oracle Cloud modules: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Order-to-Cash (OTC), Procure-to-Pay (PTP), Fixed Asset Management (FA), Budgeting, Cash Management and Tax
- Experience with Multi-Org setup (Set of books, legal entities, operating units)
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- Work independently and manage multiple task assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Interact effectively with team and with clients through in person meetings, chat, email, phone, and video conferencing as appropriate
- Excellent verbal and written communication along with strong analytical skills
- Resolve problems in a timely and effective manner, involving project managers and executive management as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Technology
- Chartered Accountant or CPA highly preferred
Email resume to: email@example.com