Oracle Fusion Financials Consultant
Location: Hyderabad, India
The role of the Fusion Financials Consultant is to work on Oracle Fusion implementation / maintenance projects.
- Requirements gathering and documentation using AIM / OUM or other prescribed methodologies
- Maintenance and enhancements to existing Oracle Fusion / Oracle Apps modules.
- Develop customizations to Oracle Apps modules.
- Develop estimates for enhancements and bug fixes
- Participate in design reviews and discussions
- Update JIRA or other release tools as part of the release management process
- Resolve SRs (Service Requests) related to Oracle Apps
- Participate in team meetings
- Document ways to improve existing team processes
- Provide regular progress reports to team management
- Must have worked / Implemented Fusion Financials.
- Must have 4+ years of experience in Oracle HRMS or Oracle Financials implementation in Oracle eBusiness suite
- Must have knowledge of Core Oracle Applications tech stack SQL, PL/SQL, OAF, Workflows, APIs, BEPL, Java, ADF, BI Publisher
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate requirements into design documents.
- Must have knowledge of documenting using OUM methodology.
- Must have knowledge of Oracle’s AIM methodology, experience writing BR030s, MD050s, MD070s and MD120s
- Strong customer handling skills and ability to lead & mentor team-members
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to acquire, absorb, and apply complex business knowledge to problems quickly
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow well defined release management processes
- Ability to multi task and still stay focused on release priorities
Bachelor degree in business, computer science or equivalent
Send your resume to email@example.com