Location: Remote – US
Type: Full-time, Permanent
The software engineer is responsible for architecting, designing, implementing, and maintaining software products for the company. S/he leads the design, development, administration, and realization activities for the overall design of the company’s SaaS initiatives.
- Knowledge of industry cloud computing principles and implementation of Cloud Computing concepts.
- Knowledge of designing a comprehensive software solution.
- Knowledge of the various types of clouds and -as a service- offerings.
- A strong understanding and hands-on experience of the integration/application development process in the Cloud.
- Manage and deliver to Service Level Agreements for Cloud infrastructure.
- Document and implement best-practice standard operating procedures across internal and external functional groups.
- Work with customers to document their needs and provide a comprehensive SaaS solution.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a customer-facing, technical consulting, or solution architect role in the iPaaS arena.
- 1 -3 years of experience working with Java.
- 1-3 years of experience working with UI framework Angular JS or React JS.
- 1 – 3 years of experience with primary RDBMS constructs, especially in Oracle DB.
- Excellent knowledge of API designing and SOAP/REST technologies.
- Familiarity with JSON/XML.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 1-3 years’ experience in software engineering or related field.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Infovity Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).