Job Site: Dallas, TX
Position requires 50% national travel.
- Develop application features, functional specification, and any interface that will be built to include defining technical specifications, test plans, test scripts, processes, and training documents.
- Design and implement planning and budgeting solutions in Oracle EPBCS with ability to perform driver-based revenue and expense planning, workforce planning, capital planning for clients across different verticals.
- Design, configure and create webforms, navigation flows, validation, workflow, data exchange mapping between the cubes as per customer requirements.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Migrate configurations, load, artefacts, technical components, and load data to production and validate the application.
- Study customer’s application performance challenges in the existing system and propose solutions to fix the performance issues.
- Support on-going production efforts by conducting meetings with clients for validating data in production, verify production and operational readiness for go-live, monitor and stabilize the product environment.
- Utilize experiences in Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Automate Commands, Account Reconciliation Cloud Service (ARCS), OBIEE, and Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS).
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field.
Minimum Experience: Five (5) years. Position requires experience in Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Automate Commands, Account Reconciliation Cloud Service (ARCS), OBIEE, and Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS).
Please send resumes referencing the aforementioned job title and reference number to:
1825 South Grant Street, Office 03-101,
San Mateo, CA 94402
Or email to email@example.com
Infovity Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer