Position: Full-time, regular
Infovity is a fast-growing Oracle cloud applications and technology consulting firm. We are growing at a 50% plus rate and are looking to hire motivated, self-driven candidates to support our growth. We provide an excellent working environment, top-notch benefits and compensation, flexibility to work remotely, and opportunity to grow.
The selected candidate will manage a project or a set of modules to implement the Oracle supply chain or manufacturing track. The candidate needs to have advanced knowledge in the subject matter and should be able to lead and manage client engagements.
- Lead design and requirements hands-on by leading design workshops, capturing and documenting requirements and business processes.
- Recommend best practices business flows and solutions.
- Prepare design documentation and work with application delivery resources as necessary to support business requirements.
- Responsible for leading and ensuring successful testing and sign-off.
- Contribute to project planning and execution, work with program management and cross-functional team for overall delivery of the project.
- Assist with presales activities.
- Assist with the development of internal tools, methodologies, and solution accelerators.
- Experience of at least 4 full life cycle implementation of Supply Chain/Manufacturing modules in Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud
- Knowledge of one or more of the following Oracle Cloud Product is required:
- Oracle Cloud Manufacturing
- Oracle Cloud Planning Central
- Oracle Cloud Order Management
- Oracle Cloud Procurement
- Strong business communication and customer management skills.
- Ability to interact at all levels of clients’ organizations.
- Ability to collaborate efficiently with the Offshore team.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education plus relevant experience in Computer Science, Management Information Systems,
- Management, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Infovity Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.