Type: Full-time Employment
Location: Remote-US only
Travel: up to 25% Nationwide – US
Candidates should have a successful track record working with the Oracle Cloud HCM in Core HR and Learning modules. Candidates must be detail-oriented and have strong communication and interpersonal skill.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with clients to understand and document requirements as well as map requirements to standard Oracle Application functionality. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for identifying process improvement areas and developing future business process flows. Candidates should have prior Oracle Fusion HCM implementation consulting experience, with expertise in implementing Oracle Global Core HR and Oracle Learning Cloud. Candidates will be part of teams Oracle Fusion HCM implementations for clients.
- Identify business requirements and map them to Oracle Cloud HCM application functionality.
- Identify any functionality gaps and address them through solution design or process change.
- Drive requirement workshops, conference room pilots and UAT sessions with client teams.
- Configure the Oracle Cloud Global Core HR and Learning modules to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
- Handle configurations of Oracle HCM security including role setup, role provisioning, administration and reporting.
- Work with all stakeholders to monitor and track progress of workstreams to ensure successful go-live.
- Work closely with client teams to assist with the execution of test scripts and resolve issues raised in various implementation phase.
- Interact with and provide guidance to technical teams working on data conversion and integrations.
- Deliver and conduct end-user training and workshops.
- Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts for functional process flows and technical components.
- Develop end-user documentation and training materials for client users and administrators for use and maintenance for the Fusion HCM Solutions.
- Co-ordinate with the offshore functional and technical team as needed to for all project deliverables throughout the different phases of the implementation.
- Experience with the business processes in Oracle Cloud HCM modules, particularly good knowledge on Oracle Global Core HR and Learning Cloud.
- Understanding of detailed configuration flow and structure for Core HR, HCM Security and Learning Cloud.
- Understanding of the unified Oracle HCM solution and the touch points with other HCM modules (e.g. Talent, Absence, Payroll, Recruiting etc.).
- Expertise in configuration of Enterprise structures and Core HR foundational setups.
- Ability to configure self-service transactions, approval workflows and notifications.
- Experience with Oracle HCM Security setup including roles and security profiles.
- Expertise on Oracle Learning configurations like Catalog, Courses, Offerings, Pre-Requisites and Outcomes, Enrollments etc.
- Knowledge of Oracle Learning Integration with External Third-Party service providers.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks on assignments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience with Oracle Cloud HCM preferably in Global Core HR and Oracle Learning.
- Experience with at least 2-3 end-to-end Oracle Cloud HCM implementation projects preferably in Core HR and Learning.
- California Pay Range: from $33.46 to $65.10 per hour; from $69,600 to $135,400 per annum
- Colorado Pay Range: from $31.59 to $58.61 per hour; from $65,700 to $121,900 per annum
- New York City Pay Range: from $31.59 to $61.88 per hour; from $65,700 to $128,700 per annum
- Washington Pay Range: from $35.29 to $61.88 per hour; from $73,400 to $128,700 per annum
*The actual salary paid to an individual will vary based on a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets; level of experience, training certifications; other business and organizational needs, and required travel, if applicable.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, Long term disability, Life insurance, and AD&D; Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Spending Account (HSA), 401(k) Savings with company match, EAP-Health Advocate Services, Paid Parental Leave, Paid-Holidays, All-purpose Paid-Time off (PTO).
Email resume to: email@example.com
Infovity Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.