Duration: 6+ months
Location: Mojave, California – Hybrid
Type: Full-time and Contract
Support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping, and process design stages of Oracle Cloud implementations.
- Implementing & maintaining Oracle applications in 11i, R12, Cloud Financials, and Cloud Procurement.
- Experienced as an individual contributor as well as Lead in all the project phases from Planning, Analysis, Design, Build, Test, UAT, Service introduction, and Post-production support
- Experience in Business Requirements Gathering, Solution Design, Business Mapping, GAP Analysis, Configuration, Setup, Testing (Unit & Integrated), Application Maintenance, Customization, and End User Training
- Analyzed Business requirements, documented the requirements (BRD), and authored Functional Specifications and Design documents (FS, FD) using AIM methodology and client’s custom methodology/standards.
- Experience in Conference Room Pilot (CRP), Configuration, Customizations, Extensions, Reports & Interfaces, Testing, Cutovers, Application maintenance, End User training covering Oracle Financials, Supply Chain & CRM modules
- Support Internal and External audits.
- Keep current with industry trends and development for technologies in the assigned area to assist in evaluating and developing plans and assessing business implications for each project stage.
- Must have 8-10 years of Functional experience and must have knowledge and experience in implementing & rolling out Fusion Financials and R12 financials in General Ledger (GL), Fixing Assets (FA), Self Service Procurement, Purchasing (PO), Payables (AP), Fusion Expenses, Payments, Receivables (AR), Cash Management (CE), Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA), E-Business Tax (EBT).
- Must have worked at least 3-4 end-to-end Oracle Cloud Finance implementation projects.
- Understanding integration within financial modules and integration with Inventory, Costing, Order Management (DOO), and Oracle Projects (PPM) is a plus.
- Experience in end-to-end implementations, supported different Oracle E-Business flows in Record to Report (R2R), Order to Cash (O2C), Procure to Pay (P2P) across the releases 11i, R12 & Fusion ERP Cloud.
- Excellent customer service, communication, organization, and documentation skills.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Infovity Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.