Job Site: Dallas, TX
Position requires National travel.
- Managing all technical and functional work of Infovity’s Implementation Services to design, develop and test features on Oracle Application solutions for General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets (FA), TAX, Cash Management (CM) and Expenses modules to ensure smooth running of Oracle Fusion Cloud applications.
- Managing all technical and functional work of Infovity’s Managed Services for various clients for Business Requirement Analysis, solution gathering, and postproduction support.
- Be responsible for full life cycle engagements involving requirement gathering, solution designing, implementation, configuration, and production cut-over.
- Perform integrated and system testing for the modules, write test scripts, and test the application before release.
- Participate in daily status call meetings with the technical development team, users, and management.
- Job may involve working from various unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
- Tools used: SQL, Oracle Fusion SmartView and MS Excel Suite.
- Minimum Experience: Must have two (2) years of experience in SQL, Oracle Fusion SmartView and MS Excel
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Employer will accept no education and four (4) years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field and two (2) years of experience.
Please send resumes referencing the aforementioned job title and reference number to:
1825 South Grant Street, Office 03-101,
San Mateo, CA 94402
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Infovity Inc. is an equal opportunities employer.