Travel: 10% (Minimal)
Type: Fulltime Employment
Infovity is looking for an Associate Director with strong experience in managing teams that work on Oracle SCM Cloud/EBS Application implementations / support. The position will primarily be responsible to manage, organize and coordinate across multiple teams/projects, oversee the progress of projects and provide strategic guidance to Infovity teams and Clients.
- As an Associate Director, you will lead and manage teams working on Oracle SCM/MFG implementations / support.
- Responsible for leading the Oracle Center of Excellence (OCOE) teams and working closely with the Management to design effective solutions leveraging standard Oracle functionality for new initiatives and for on-going business support needs.
- Identify and address Client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement, communicating value propositions, managing resource requirements, budgets, billing and collections.
- Thorough knowledge in Oracle Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules with good understanding of industry best practices.
- Expertise in implementing some combination of Oracle Supply Chain applications such as: Plan to Manufacture (PTM), Order-to-Cash (OTC), Procure-to-Pay (PTP), Record-to-Report (RTR), Order Management, Inventory, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Product Lifecycle Management, Product Hub, Advanced Pricing, Procurement (including Self Service Procurement), Inventory Costing or Configurator.
- Manage and lead geographically dispersed teams.
- Manage Project plans by meeting stakeholder requirements and managing Project deliveries and risks by adhering to budget, schedule, and scope, which includes gathering business requirements, reviewing design, validating assumptions and providing solution to critical issues.
- Provide architectural direction for multiple projects concurrently in various stages of their lifecycle.
- Perform Resource Management, Resource Utilization, Planning, Estimation, Release Management and Risk Management.
- Collaborate with team leads and functional and technical teams to ensure successful delivery of the projects.
- Conduct performance reviews and provides constructive and effective feedback to direct reports. Set goals and monitor progress of managers and staff.
- Keep current with industry trends and development for technologies in assigned area to assist in evaluating and developing plans and assess business implications for each project stage.
- 15+ years of Oracle ERP experience consisting of at least 8+ years of Managerial experience in managing Oracle Cloud SCM/MFG or EBS SCM/MFG implementations / support teams.
- Must have managed 5-7 end-to-end Oracle Cloud implementations.
- Minimum 5 years of current Oracle Cloud SCM experience in a functional advisory or consulting role.
- Must have managed 5-7 end-to-end Oracle Cloud SCM / Manufacturing implementations.
- Oracle Cloud SCM / Manufacturing implementation certifications will be added advantage.
- Overall strong Project Management capabilities and proven experience in delivering complex Oracle Applications projects using Oracle AIM and OUM methodologies.
- Strong experience in delivery and implementation working for a consultancy / systems integrator.
- Experience in Project Planning tools like Microsoft Projects is a must.
- Strong experience in managing budgets, commercials, and Customer experience.
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Excellent communication, organization and documentation skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Business or equivalent.
- PMP Certification preferred.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Infovity Inc. is an equal opportunities employer.