Say Goodbye to Emailed Spreadsheets
Planning and budgeting for many organizations typically involve using spreadsheets that are passed back and forth between and within operations, lines of business, and finance teams.
Oracle Cloud Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) takes these functions to a whole new level. Familiar and intuitive Web and Microsoft Office interfaces lower the barriers to adoption and make it easy to deliver driver-based modeling, rolling forecasts, and management reporting for time sensitive and goal-oriented planning activities.
Post-Infovity Oracle Cloud EPM implementations, your employees can quickly create and share models on-the-fly and validate them against sophisticated statistical predictive capabilities. They can also collaborate on planning and variance analysis in real time using powerful annotations, commentary, document attachments, tasks, workflow, and reporting capabilities.
EPM Cloud Business Benefits Include:
- No hardware or IT investments
- Fully customizable and owned by Lines of Business
- Migrate from disconnected planning tools and spreadsheets
- Work with the latest version of the software
- Multiple environments and global data centers for deployment
- Seamless monthly patching
- Low cost and a short time to implement
- Customizable to meet your specific business needs